Friday 13 November 2009

Absolutely nothing to do with Kansas or moving there, but in my current, slightly hungover and workshy state I thought I would amuse myself, and maybe you too, with a list of things that irritate me beyond belief:
- People who use a picture of their children as their profile picture on Facebook. It's ok if they themselves are in it but utterly irritating if it's just the spawn.
- Wires: because they always, always get tangled up into a huge, hellish ball that takes ages to get out. (We have a whole 'wire drawer' in our house. I think when we move I will just chuck the whole lot out, and not bother trying to untangle it).
- Baby on board stickers. I know it might seem as if I'm on a bit of an anti-parent rant, but it's not like that, I promise.
- Call centre people who refuse to divert from the script.
- Delivery companies who will only deliver something during working hours, and can only commit to a 'morning' or 'afternoon' slot.
- Nick Griffin. No explanation needed.
I will probably think of more. I get irritated very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment